Our Referrer Terms and Conditions
Affiliate Program Agreement
By clicking the "Submit the Information" button you acknowledge that you have read the terms and conditions of the Affiliate Program Agreement, understand, and agree with them.
PLEASE READ THIS AFFILIATE PROGRAM AGREEMENT CAREFULLY.
This is a contract between you (the “Affiliate”) and us (“Innovative Ionizing Technologies Inc. (IIT)”). It describes how we will work together and other aspects of our business relationship.
The Affiliate Program Agreement applies to your participation in our Affiliate Program (the “Affiliate Program”). These terms are so important that we cannot have you participate in our Affiliate Program unless you agree to them.
We periodically update these terms. We might also choose to replace these terms in their entirety if, for example, the Affiliate Program changes, ends, or becomes part of an existing program.
1. Definition of Affiliate and the Affiliate Program:
1. AFFILIATE: an affiliate is an individual who has enrolled in the Innovative Ionizing technologies, Inc.'s (IIT) Affiliate Program of marketing upon his/her signing up as an affiliate.
AFFILIATE PROGRAM: The Affiliate Program allows the enrolled affiliate to sell IIT's products to people and customers that come into contact with them in exchange for a commission.
2. Being an enrolled affiliate of the IIT's Affiliate Program, such individual will be assigned an Affiliate Link in the IIT's website wherein any referred customer or client or people interested of buying the product that buys through that assigned affiliate link in his computer will be credited automatically his commission fee.
3. As an Affiliate of the IIT's Affiliate Program, the company does not require the Affiliate to carry inventory or warehouse product as IIT will also service the fulfillment operations of the product. The primary purpose of the Affiliate Program is to fan out the IIT website with all its Affiliate's link as a form of advertisement and announcement of the product and the Affiliate earned the commissions in the process.
4. The Affiliate Program allows the enrolled Affiliate to print the affiliate link with IIT to be printed on their business cards or advertise the same in any circulated published papers or magazines. Also, the program allows the posting of the Affiliate link in the affiliate's web site as the selling of the IIT's product to people in contact with is promoted and encouraged in exchange for the commission to be credited on their account.
2. Joining the Program
By filling out the signup form you will automatically become an affiliate and are bound by the terms of this agreement. Your participation in the program is solely for this purpose: to legally advertise our website to receive a commission on products purchased by your referral individuals.
You will receive up to 20% on all eligible purchases through your affiliate link.
Commissions will be withheld for 1 months or for any product trial satisfaction guarantee period before they are considered "cleared" and eligible for payout. Payouts occur at the beginning of every month when the total "cleared" commissions exceed $100. You will receive your payout via PayPal to the email address entered under "My Account Information" or in store credit in the form of a gift certificate to your account. You may not collect commissions on sales you make yourself. IIT reserves the right to withhold payment or remove commissions in the case of returns, nonpayment of goods, incorrect commissions awarded or any activity which IIT deems as abuse of the system at its sole discretion. IIT reserves the right to withhold or remove payment in any of these situations.
4. Affiliate LinksYou may use graphic and text links both on your website and in emails. The site may also be advertised "offline" in classified ads, magazines, and newpapers. You may use the graphics and text provided to you by us, or you may create your own as long as they are deemed appropriate according to the conditions in this Affiliate Program Agreement.
5. Affiliate Tracking
When a web surfer clicks through your affiliate link, a cookie is set in their browser that contains your affiliate tracking information. When this person signs up to our site the cookie determines which affiliate referred them and sets them as their "sponsor". If this person decides to buy a product the affiliate tracking will award commissions to the "sponsor" and their sponsor if applicable.
6. Terms of the agreement
These terms will begin upon your signup with the affiliate program and will end when your affiliate account is terminated. The terms of this agreement may be modified by us at any time. If any modification to the terms is unacceptable to you, your only choice is to terminate your affiliate account. Your continuing participation in the program will constitute your acceptance of any change.
7. Warranty and Limitations of Liability:We will not be liable for indirect or accidental damages (loss of revenue, commissions) due to affiliate tracking failures, loss of database files, and any results of "intents of harm" to the program or our website. We do not make any expressed or implied warranties with respect to the Affiliate Program and/or products sold at this site. We make no claim that the operation of the Affiliate Program and our website will be error-free and we will not be liable for any interruptions or errors.
IIT warrants that all Products sold through its affiliate marketing program shall be of the OEM Manufacturing's standards quality as specified by IIT through its product performance specifications. IIT and its OEM manufacturer makes no other warranty, express nor implied, including implied warranties on merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
No claims of any kind whether arising from contract or tort shall be greater in amount than the purchase price or cost of the product in respect of which such claimed for damages are made. In no event shall IIT be liable for special, indirect or consequential damages. Any claim with respect to defective products or breach of warranty must be promptly and shall apply to products properly used, stored, applied and maintained.
8. Relationship between IIT and the Affiliates:
IIT Affiliate Program is a business rewards program wherein any visitor or customer brought about by IIT's recognized Affiliate through the affiliate's own marketing effort that results in the sale of the IIT's products to customers, commissions are awarded.
IIT and its Affiliates relations are limited to purely financial motivations brought about by the points system to gain financial rewards after attaining the sales transactions resulting from the marketing effort of referral of customer to IIT's website. There is no relationship of being an agent, sales agent nor employees or legal representative of IIT nor an independent contractor. All Affiliates effort to market the IIT's product through the Affiliate program does not result to any obligations or responsibility on behalf of IIT or bind IIT on any manner whatsoever.
The Affiliate shall indemnify and hold IIT and their directors, officers, employees, agents, shareholders, partners, members, and other owners, free and harmless from any and against any and all claims, damages and expenses (including without limitation, attorney's fees) of third parties that would have arisen from the sales promotion, marketing or related efforts of the Affiliate under IIT's Affiliate Program.
9. Revocation of Affiliate StatusYour affiliate application and status in the program may be suspended or terminated for any of the following reasons:
- - Inappropriate advertisements (False claims, misleading hyperlinks etc.)
- - Illegal Activities and/ or advertising on sites containing/promoting illegal activities
- - Spamming (mass email, mass newsgroup posting, etc...)
- - Violation of intellectual property rights.
- - Creating multiple Accounts in attempt to earn extra commissions.
- - Gaming or abuse of the system.
- - Advertising on “Coupon websites” or “Discount websites”
- - Directly using pay per click (PPC) advertising to your affiliate link. Any PPC advertising must be to your website.
- - Pay per click (PPC) advertising using our brand name (Itsu Sync). You are free to use PPC advertising to any other keywords but “Itsu Sync” or any similar variations must be added to your negative keywords.
10. Terms and Cancellation:
The IIT Affiliate Program is a business rewards incentive initiative of the company IIT, wherein the motivation for all participants is based on pure financial motivation for all the affiliates referrals and introduction of the company's product to affiliates' customers, friends, associates and clients. The program is free and does require a membership fee to join and does not require the affiliate to purchase any IIT product to qualify.
The Affiliate remains to be qualified and recognized by the IIT Affiliate Program as long as the Affiliate is of good standing and does not violate any rules and requirements of the program over the matter on pricing, abuse and cheating of the system in order to get an unwarranted discounted price beyond what is allowed by the program to each qualified customer therein.
Any violations of the pricing policy and cheating on the reward system will result to the terminations of the affiliate from the program and correspondingly forfeits any and all commissions and rewards outstanding in the terminated affiliate.